Monday, June 8, 2009

Day One of Edith and Mommy's Summer of Fun (Mommy's Shape-Up Summer)

Edith and I started summer break off right...ummmmm....

I completed day 3 of my 30 day Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video with my friend Melissa! After day 5 I get to buy a new book to read...woo hoo!


Then just for kicks Edith had a massive diaper blow out. I couldn't just change her, no way too much goo for that. I had to strip her down in our tub and just stick her butt in the stream from the faucet, fun times!

This afternoon Edith sat all by herself for a good two minutes. She did this even while distracted by a cat! I was very impressed. She loves her Jumparoo and spent 30 minutes playing in it today. After the Jumparoo of fun Edith and I went for a nice walk around the neighborhood where she promptly fell asleep.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to start the summer (minus the diaper blow out)

    ReplyDelete