Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Dating

So this past weekend Edie had her first two "dates". On Saturday she met my friend Shab's son. They were held next to each other, cried together, and ate together. Overall, quite a first date:



Of course they needed a bit of help hanging out together, but had a good time nonetheless!




On Sunday we watched the SuperBowl over at Granny and Popo's house. Ansley and Christopher brought over Mr. Cooper! Again, the kids chilled out on the bed after a diaper change, cried together, ate together, and napped in the same room! It was very cute:





Of course these are psuedo-dates, and I dread the first real date in my daughter's future...hell I know what I was like!






2 comments:

  1. Everyone dreads the first "real date." Can't say I'm particularly looking forward to Bella's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big manly Daryoosh and petite,feminine Edie are so cute!

    ReplyDelete