Friday, August 7, 2009

8.7.09

Today Edith spent the day with Granny. They had lots of fun. My parents had their piano restored this past year and it was finished and arrived back home today so Edith and Granny played the piano and sang together. She also loves her exersaucer at Granny and Papo's house.


While she hung out with Granny I had a day of cleaning and workout planned. It amazes me that I use my free time to clean and workout. What ever happened to sitting on my butt and watching bad tv? I mean I still do that, but now any time Edith is out of the house it is a frantic day of getting stuff done!


When Edith and I arrived back home this evening we played on the floor with blocks and stuffed animals.





Is it wrong that I want to eat her?!?!? :)





Thankfully we ate this instead. Kudos to Ansley for blogging about it two days ago. We had it over brown rice and used boneless, skinless chicken breasts...it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment